[Nice] Retransmissions failed, giving up on connectivity check... ERROR

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 06:10:51 PDT 2011

Of course it won't work, ICE can only work between 2 ICE agents, a STUN server
is NOT an ICE agent. Did you forget about the username/password? or about how
ICE is a 200 page RFC that depends on the STUN RFC, and a stun server doesn't
know anything about those 200 pages...
ICE won't work if you don't have both the properly ice-generated remote
candidates and it won't work if the remote doesn't receive your candidates. You
also need to send and to receive the credentials (username/password) for the agents.