[Nice] Regarding LibNice build for Android

Jyoti Kamlesh jyoti.itbhu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 05:26:55 PDT 2012

*Hi,*
*
*Thanks for such a quick response and helpful replies.*
* *
*@David, I am trying to build Glib using **NDK standalone
toolchain approach as mentioned by you and I am getting these errors:*

$ ./configure --host=arm-linux-androideabi
configure: WARNING: if you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used
checking for arm-linux-androideabi-strip... arm-linux-androideabi-strip
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for arm-linux-androideabi-gcc... arm-linux-androideabi-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/cygdrive/c/LibNice/Android/glib-master/glib-master':
See `config.log' for more details

*I am not able to use this flag  --enabled-shared=no as it says its not
found.*
*If you had also faced such problems then please let me know the solution
to this.*
*
*
*Thanks & Regards*