[Nice] Any way to know when both peers have reached the state ready?

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Tue Aug 14 18:19:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 21:52 -0300, Andrés Suero wrote:
> Hello people,
> I need your help, I have 2 peers that are being connected, one reaches
> the state ready before the other, sends data, then the
> other receives the data being in the state Connected.
> Can I send info and receive in Connected state?, the code comments say
> no, but I'm receiving data while in state connected, thats what I
> don't understand.

It's a lie, you can send and receive data as soon as you are CONNECTED
(that means you have at least one pair that works). When one reaches
ready, it means it's send path will not change anymore (unless you add
more remote candidates). So you really don't need to know if the other
one has reaches READY or not.

--
Olivier Crête
olivier.crete at collabora.com