[Nice] minimal example

Eduardo Bezerra kdubezerra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:36:59 PST 2012

Yes, I guess I'll need some 3rd guy in the middle to allow the two peers to
connect to each other (and then, hopefully, communicate directly). But how
to you go from a NiceCandidate struct of a peer (which contains several
other structs and unions) to, say, a string? Such string could be sent to
the 3rd-party and forwarded to the other peer, which would parse it and
recreate the NiceCandidate struct, for each received remote candidate...
The thing is that I want different platforms to communicate, so there
should be some "protocol" to send the candidates info...