[Nice] Starting with libnice

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 11:30:10 PST 2012

Hi,

If you destroy the agent, then the other side should detect it if keep-alive
connectivity checks start failing, but that only happens every 30 seconds, so
it's not immediate.
But don't forget that libnice is for doing the data transfers only, but all the
signaling must take place outside of it, so the "I finished" message should be
sent on the signaling socket (the one used to exchange candidates).

Youness.