[Nice] R: More patches regarding mingw/msys and Visual Studio platforms

Della Betta Filippo filippo.dellabetta at telecomitalia.it
Tue Mar 6 01:01:03 PST 2012

0003: I use core.autocrlf = false in my git environment since by default git convert EOL according to platform (windows -> CRLF, unix ->LF). Anyway you can convert libnice.sln with unix2dos as you already did once
0005: The bug is that the size in the memcpy is incorrect and Visual Studio told me that stack has been corrupted while doing test-address. In particular, in function nice_address_set_from_string of file address.c (line 190) it told me that stack is corrupted near variable 'a' since nice_address_set_ipv6 write after the size of a;
0007, 0004: you're welcome :)
Regards,
Filippo