[Nice] Pending release

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:47:34 PDT 2012

Hi
Yep, in my opinion everything has been done except for one test,
test-dribble which is currently failing ( assert at line 314, seems
like the ragent state is NICE_COMPONENT_STATE_CONNECTED, but it should
have been NICE_COMPONENT_STATE_READY).

I'll fix that over this weekend and will email the patches next week.

Best
Rohan Garg