[Nice] integrating nice to another project

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Sat May 19 13:16:37 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure why you're doing this, libnice is meant to create peer to
peer connections, it's not meant to be used on a server that proxies data
between two peers.
Either way, no, the component_state_changed only gets fired when the state of
the agent changes, so once it goes into READY, it won't get fired again. You
should start your own proxying system only after the state goes to READY.

Hope that helps,
Youness