[Nice] complete example

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 11:53:32 PST 2013

haha! Yes, it's a welcome contribution! There were quite a few simple examples
that were posted to the mailing list, but I never had the idea of adding them to
the source tree.
Bryce, I think having an example with threaded is a good idea and I will
refactor the one I added with your threading code, so we can have both a
simple-example.c and threaded-example.c for people to compare.