[Nice] New SDP parsing API

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 15:30:20 PST 2013

I have added 5 new API calls :

NiceCandidate *nice_agent_get_default_local_candidate (agent, stream_id,
component_id);
gchar * nice_agent_generate_local_sdp (agent);
gchar * nice_agent_generate_local_stream_sdp (agent, stream_id, include_non_ice);
int nice_agent_parse_remote_sdp (agent, sdp);
GSList * nice_agent_parse_remote_stream_sdp  (agent, stream_id, sdp, &ufrag, &pwd);
NiceCandidate * nice_agent_parse_remote_candidate_sdp (agent, stream_id, sdp);

You can now request the default candidate for each component, and generate the
sdp for a single stream (the include_non_ice boolean makes it add/skip the m=,
c= and a=rtcp: lines), and generate the sdp for a single candidate (there is no
\n in that line).
You can also parse a stream's SDP and a candidate's SDP line. The parsers for
those 2 functions will *not* set the candidates/credentials, instead they will
simply return them so the user can set them manually if he wants to. The
previous parse_remote_sdp/generate_local_sdp are unchanged, and will set the
candidates on the agent.

I have also made the m= line use ICE/SDP instead of RTP/AVP, this makes more
sense and forces people to mangle it to the right value.

I have updated the code on the git repository and the documentation on my webpage.
Any other comments are welcome!
repo: http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/kakaroto/libnice.git/log/
docs: http://people.collabora.com/~kakaroto/libnice-docs/

Thanks.