[Nice] regarding simple-example present in libnic/example directory

zhudewei88 at 126.com zhudewei88 at 126.com
Wed Mar 20 17:16:20 PDT 2013

在 2013-03-21 03:46:23, Youness Alaoui <youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk>写道:
Hi,
You must make sure nice_agent_get_selected_pair is exported. I just realized I
didn't update the .def file (which exports the API in the library for windows)
with the new APIs introduced in 0.1.4.
I have now fixed it and pushed it upstream. You can simply update the
libnice.def file with the changes I did here :
http://cgit.collabora.com/git/libnice.git/commit/?id=4dd302735f5cca6908fda009b06994b253b41168
Then recompile libnice 0.1.4 and the example should link fine now.

Youness.