[Nice] Seeking dev KaKaRoTo for knowledge on ECDSA and Bitcoin

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Mon Apr 7 05:33:11 PDT 2014

Mailing this list to contact me is NOT ACCEPTABLE! This mailing list is for
people to discuss development of the libnice library, not for someone to
look for me through it, or to spam the list with unrelated topics.
I saw your messages on IRC, I did not reply yet, but after what you just
did here, I will never reply. I am not interested. Do NOT bother to reply.