[Nice] RELEASE: libnice 0.1.6

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:49:56 PDT 2014

Olivier Crête wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-04-28 at 21:17 -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>> Olivier Crête wrote:
>>> This is mostly a bugfix release from 0.1.5.
>>>
>>> But there are a couple new APIs to make it possible to change the relay
>>> server used by a connection without breaking it.
>>
>> Grabbed the tarball and it built fine, but one test failed:
>>
>> $ cat test-io-stream-pollable.trs
>> :test-result: FAIL
>> :global-test-result: FAIL
>> :recheck: yes
>> :copy-in-global-log: yes
>>
>> That is about the only thing I can find.  No details.
>>
>> What should I check?
>>
>> Linux kernel: 3.13.3.
>
> Can you just run tests/test-io-stream-pollable directly and see what
> happens?

Seemed to hang.

Killed it and ran make clean;./configure;make;make check

Now test-send-recv has been running at 100% cpu for 5 minutes.

Killed that.  Re-extracted the tarball.
./configure;make;make check

FAIL: test-io-stream-pollable

Running tests/test-io-stream-pollable just gives an immediate return.
I can try running it with gdb if you want, bu to need to install that on
this system (x86_64, gcc-4.8.2)

   -- Bruce