[libnice] Using TURN to enable UDP P2P Communication

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Sun Aug 17 15:31:48 PDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-08-15 at 00:59 -0400, Olivier Crête wrote:
> > 3. Anyone know of any active C# wrappers for libnice? We can do it
> > ourselves, but just curious.
>
> Not that I know of, but I assume the same stuff used for Gtk# may be useful.

Specifically: libnice 0.1.8 will (once released) contain basic support
for gobject-introspection, which should mean it’s usable from Gtk#. It
will probably require a few fixes though, since none of us have tried it
with Gtk#.

I suggest you try libnice git master and see how the introspection
bindings work out for you. Please post to the mailing list with any
questions or problems and I’ll try to sort them out, since I added the
introspection stuff.

Philip