[libnice] NiceAgentRecvFunc invoked for data no matter the source

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Fri Aug 22 01:49:03 PDT 2014

I guess a patch would be more than welcome. I unfortunately can't handle
this for the next couple of weeks. I would suggest you check the 'from'
address in the list of connchecks, and if it's not a SUCCEEDED or
DISCOVERED pair, then drop the data. Although I think it's more complicated
than that because you could have a pair that hasn't succeeded yet (peer
didn't reply to our conncheck) but is authenticated (then sent a valid
conncheck). Also, I don't remember if the conncheck list is kept once
connectivity is established. This might require a new system to keep track
of the authenticated addresses. Maybe just add a hash table for the
incoming NiceAddress when it's authenticated and use that ?