[Nice] Peer reflexive and NICE_COMPATIBILITY_RFC5245

Yannick LE COENT yannick.lecoent at nexcom.fr
Mon Jan 20 00:21:13 PST 2014

Hi,

I use libnice-0.1.4  with licode MCU and ICE connectivity check does not
seem to work with peer reflexive candidates.

The MCU uses the NICE_COMPATIBILITY_RFC5245 mode.

The debug indicates that the peer reflexive is checked with an empty
username and password (not the ones from the remote candidate).

I added the following in conncheck.c (line # 2826) and now it works.

      agent->compatibility == NICE_COMPATIBILITY_RFC5245 ||

Is it the right patch ?

Thanks for any help,

Yannick