[libnice] nice_agent_recv example

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Fri Jul 4 01:21:09 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure how it works as I hadn't implemented that part, but I'm
guessing you need to call nice_agent_recv in order for it to receive the
stun messages and discover the server reflexive and peer reflexive
candidaets. I think you need to create a separate thread that will
continuously call the function or something like that. Maybe have a look at
how the GIO implementation works, it could give you ideas.

I hope this helps,
Youness.