[libnice] Compiling on Windows

Emanuele Bizzarri emabiz76 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 01:25:51 PDT 2014

Hi,
I think it is maintained, but maybe the community is not so big.
The 0.1.7 has been released in may.
Here you can see dev activity:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libnice/libnice/log/

I worked on it since a couple of monthes.
I found the point 5 bug just two day ago and signalled it into mailing list.
Philip Withnall answered me immediately.

I think it is a good project.

Bye

Emanuele