[libnice] libnice development on a more accessible platform

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Thu Jul 24 15:39:53 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, 2014-07-24 at 23:36 +1000, Scott Richmond wrote:
> I was going to reply to Youness in a previous thread but thought I
> might start a new one - libnice looks like a very good library and so
> its a little sad to see how hard it is to contribute to and develop
> with. Mailing lists and manual patches are pretty robust methods to
> scare away other developers from contributing their time to the
> project.

You can also attach patches to bugzilla at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=nice

I think it's a fundamental problem if Free Software projects like
libnice start to rely on a proprietary and closed service like github,
it's a major single failure point for too many projects already. And
it's trivial to submit a branch in bugzilla using "git bz"[1].

http://blog.fishsoup.net/2008/11/16/git-bz-bugzilla-subcommand-for-git/

--
Olivier Crête
olivier.crete at collabora.com