[libnice] Port mapping for remote service

Andy Chuo zeonism at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 00:06:31 PDT 2014

Hi I am trying to develop a client/server program that is able to port
mapping a service running on the remote server (eg, port 80 with web
server) to the local device on say port 8080 in which that if I open up the
browser on the local device with:

http://localhost:8080

It will serve the page hosted on the remote server and the connection is
established using libnice. Does anyone know how to go about doing this?
Since web server is running on TCP so I will assume that reliable transport
will be considered too.

Since it's the client/server architecture so I assume the example (eg,
simple-example) will be the best place to start with by setting the
controlling-mode?

Thanks

Andy