[libnice] Cannot connect between Windows peers on 0.1.8

Radosław Kołodziejczyk radek.kolodziejczyk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:26:43 PST 2014

Hello,

We've been trying to change our working version of libnice to 0.1.8 but
encountered a problem. Some of our test machines were unable to connect
using libnice 0.1.8 while they connected with no problems on 0.1.7. We use
your simple example for testing. Tests were done on Windows XP/32 and
Windows 7 / 64. I attach nice logs from both 0.1.7 connection (succesfull)
and 0.1.8 (failed) from the same hosts with small readme to clear things up
in the package.

Kind regards.
Radosław Kołodziejczyk.