[libnice] [nice] recommended OSS STUN/TURN server

Klaus Kranz klaus.kranz at access-company.com
Mon Nov 17 01:38:16 PST 2014

Dear Olivier,
I've now tried with the rfc5466-turn-server running with  --no-auth for
simplicity gives same results ( no relay candidate ).
However libnice debug showed that I have to use --fingerprint on the server
side.
But this was not enough. I still got "STUN auth error: No message integrity
attribute!" from stunagent.c  stun_agent_validate().
After commenting the line return STUN_VALIDATION_UNAUTHORIZED  it succeeds.
Nice agent compatibility is set to RFC5245
Wireshark doesn't show such a status code. Only one is "role conflict"
Test conducted in house on 10...  with Peer clients behind 2 routers 192....
, so STUN able.
Now I need to run the server on the public to see if the relay works. ( I'll
keep you posted ).

Rgds
Klaus