[libnice] [nice] recommended OSS STUN/TURN server

Klaus Kranz klaus.kranz at access-company.com
Mon Nov 17 03:07:33 PST 2014

I've been using nice_agent_set_relay_info(.... , NICE_RELAY_TYPE_TURN_UDP)
in previous tests, that failed to connect.
Now I changed experimentally to NICE_RELAY_TYPE_TURN_TCP and bingo the peers
can connect now by STUN method.
Test on public IP address will show finally if it can connect as well when
only TURN is possible.
Need to wait for our sysadmins, so this test might be conducted today
afternoon. Xing fingers.

But I frankly speaking I don't understand that behavior at all.

I wonder if I am the only candidate on earth experiencing those problems.
Rgds
Klaus