[libnice] How to debug ice connection fail

Regnoult Francois regnoult at temasys.com.sg
Wed Nov 19 02:34:40 PST 2014

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to get the reason of an
ICE STATE FAILED?
I can catch the signal
http://nice.freedesktop.org/libnice/NiceAgent.html#NiceAgent-component-state-changed,
but if it returns NICE_COMPONENT_STATE_FAILED I don't know the reason
and it's not really easy to debug.

In my application the ice connection fails but not always. This
randomness makes it really hard to debug.

Best regards,
Francois
--

Temasys Communications Pte Ltd <www.temasys.com.sg>

Francois Regnoult / Senior Software Developper
+65 8497 7581/ regnoult at temasys.com.sg <mailto:regnoult at temasys.com.sg>

Temasys Communications Pte Ltd
80 Amoy Street #02-02
Singapore Central Business District
Singapore 069899
www.temasys.com.sg

Linkedin <sg.linkedin.com/pub/temasys-communications/46/b44/5b1/fr>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted
these risks. Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in
this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from
the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this
message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.