[libnice] Libnice android

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Fri Sep 19 09:14:17 PDT 2014

Hi,

The only dependency is GLib, I'm currently building libnice 0.1.7 usinmg the latest cerbero from http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/

Recipe file to add to cerbero as recipe/libnice.recipe, then you can build it with:
./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-android.cbc build libnice:

class Recipe(recipe.Recipe):
    name = 'libnice'
    version = '0.1.7'

    stype = SourceType.TARBALL
    url = 'http://nice.freedesktop.org/releases/libnice-%(version)s.tar.gz'

    licenses = [License.LGPLv2Plus]
    deps = ['glib']

    configure_options = '--without-gstreamer --enable-compile-warnings=yes --disable-gupnp''

    files_libs = ['libnice']
    files_devel = ['include/nice', 'lib/pkgconfig/nice.pc']