[libnice] [Nice] Help sending data in reliable mode

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Tue Apr 14 02:41:46 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 17:12 +0100, Marco Fantasia wrote:
> I'm currenting writing a project in which two nodes communicate each
> other and the controlling agent sends data to the other one.
> I've implementing my communication structure using XMPP and I'm able
> to let my nodes communicate.
> You can find my project on GitHub:
> https://github.com/marcoxsurf/NiceStrophe/
> Now I have to let the controlling node to share a file to the
> controlled one. I have followed this discussion
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/nice/2012-September/000633.html
> but I have still problems.
> Here it is the code that I'm testing:

Sorry, to be blunt, this is far too complex to expect people on a
mailing list to try and compile, test and debug for you.

If you can provide a minimal test case which reproduces your problem,
along with clear instructions for compiling it and reproducing the
problem, then people might be able to spend time investigating your
problem and helping you.

Sorry,
Philip