[libnice] How to cross-compile libnice to ARM architecture?

Jack Wang antirazin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:44:27 PDT 2015

Later I found the solution by myself :D

The above error is caused by the incorrect setting to the path of
pkg-config.
There are two GLIB-2.0 .pc files which are different on platform - x86_64
and ARM,
and my PKG_CONFIG_PATH indicates the one of x86_64.
After I put the ARM-related pc files into a dedicated folder and replace
the PKG_CONFIG_PATH with the path,
make distclean, configure with parameters above  and make,
well... it works!