[libnice] Issue with ICE-TCP

Lorenzo Miniero lminiero at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:46:39 PST 2015

Hi Philip,

of course, I know the feature is very young, which is why I only recently
started looking into this. I take advantage of this to thank you guys for
working on this as it is indeed an important and challenging step!

I just thought I'd share my experience with it, considering my involvement
in WebRTC related projects, so if I can help improve its current state I'm
happy to.

Lorenzo