[libnice] State stuck to 'connected' and no nominated pair

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 07:31:29 PST 2015

Hi Lorenzo,

Sorry for the slow reply. I did take a look at the trace a little while
ago, but I couldn’t figure out what was going on. I’m afraid the best
advice I can give is for you to use gdb to trace through libnice’s
handling of the candidate pairs, and work out why it’s nominating pairs
but then never selecting them.

One other approach you can try is to examine the packet logs in
Wireshark, and make sure that all the transmitted STUN checks get the

Sorry I can’t be more helpful, but this is a difficult problem to fix
without being able to reproduce it!

Philip