[libnice] libnice has moved to Phabricator

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 07:49:28 PDT 2015

Hi all,

We’ve done some infrastructure changes for libnice.

---

Bugs are now on phabricator.freedesktop.org:

http://phabricator.freedesktop.org/project/profile/20/

All open bug reports have been migrated there from Bugzilla, which will
now be closed for bug entry. Already-closed reports have been left
archived on Bugzilla, and can be found here for posterity:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__all__&list_id=549
545&order=relevance%20desc&product=nice&query_format=specific

You can log into Phabricator using a GibHub account, Mozilla Persona
account, or Google account. There should be options there to suit
everyone.

---

git is still canonically hosted on git.freedesktop.org:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libnice/libnice/

But we now have official GitHub and GitLab mirrors:

https://github.com/libnice/libnice
https://gitlab.com/libnice/libnice

Pull requests can be submitted on these mirrors, and will be handled.
Issues cannot be filed on them; please use Phabricator instead. We want
to keep all the bugs in one place!

---

The website and mailing list remain the same:

http://nice.freedesktop.org/