[libnice] libnice test-fullmode issue

tom chen chentom60 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:58:39 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am new to libnice and ICE. I tried to comply everything and do some simple tests.

I noticed that, though check-test-fullmode-with-stun.sh returns PASS during compilation and checking, however, when it is run alone, I always see
STUN demux error: no cookie!

STUN unknown: 0 mandatory attribute(s)!

What are that?

Tom

$make clean

$make check

. . . . . .

PASS: test-fallback

PASS: test-thread

PASS: test-dribble

PASS: test-new-dribble

PASS: test-tcp

PASS: test-icetcp

PASS: test-credentials

PASS: check-test-fullmode-with-stun.sh

PASS: test-pseudotcp-random.sh   <== OK

tests$ ./check-test-fullmode-with-stun.sh

Starting ICE full-mode with STUN unit test.

+ pidfile=./stund.pid

+ export NICE_STUN_SERVER=127.0.0.1

+ export NICE_STUN_SERVER_PORT=3800

+ echo Launching stund on port 3800.

Launching stund on port 3800.

+ rm -f -- ./stund.pid

+ sleep 1

+ sh -c echo $$ > "./stund.pid" && exec ../stun/tools/stund 3800

+ ./test-fullmode

STUN demux error: no cookie!

STUN unknown: 0 mandatory attribute(s)!

STUN demux error: no cookie!

STUN unknown: 0 mandatory attribute(s)!

. . . . . . .

STUN unknown: 0 mandatory attribute(s)!

STUN demux error: no cookie!

STUN unknown: 0 mandatory attribute(s)!

+ error=0

+ cat ./stund.pid

+ kill 7169

+ rm -f -- ./stund.pid

+ wait

+ exit 0

Statement Of Confidentiality:

This electronic message transmission, and all attachments, contains information from Extron Electronics which is confidential and privileged. The information is for the exclusive viewing or use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.