[libnice] example for TURN??

Jack Wang antirazin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 01:34:15 PDT 2015

I found if the server reflexive candidate is found and the `trans_found`
will be marked.

And from the lines below:

@ agent/conncheck.c:

---
      if (trans_found != TRUE)
        trans_found = priv_map_reply_to_discovery_request (agent, &req);

/* if `trans_found` is true here,
 * function `priv_map_reply_to_relay_request` won't  be called so that the
relay candidate can't be add to sdp   */

      /* step: let's try to match the response to an existing turn allocate
*/
      if (trans_found != TRUE)
        trans_found = priv_map_reply_to_relay_request (agent, &req);

---

I don't understand here,
maybe someone can give me a hand?