[libnice] Fwd: libnice build on VS2010 & VS2012 error

Philip Withnall philip.withnall at collabora.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 15:39:30 UTC 2016

Hi Peggy,

As the error message from the list said, you need to be a member of the
mailing list to post to it. You can register here:

As for your question, it looks like you are missing the include path
for GLib in your compilation. You should probably look more closely at
step #2 in README.win32 — but I haven’t got a Windows machine so I
can’t test this for you, and the instructions are likely out of date.

I know there are others who have built libnice on Windows recently, so
hopefully they will reply on the mailing list.

Philip