[libnice] Fwd: libnice build on VS2010 & VS2012 error

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Thu May 5 09:16:51 UTC 2016

Hi Peggy,

Would you mind updating README.win32 and sending me the updated version
(preferably as a git patch, but as a normal file would be fine). For
example, the readme currently points at

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/glib/

as the place to get GLib versions for Windows, and the latest release
there is 2.28 — where did you get a 2.30 version from?

Thanks,
Philip