[libnice] Issue in using TURN functionality

Anand Sivaram aspnair at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:24:44 UTC 2016

I found out the problem why the connectivity is failing.  The timing of
exchanging the ICE candidates is very important.  As I was manually copy
pasting the generated ICE ufrag/password/relay candidates between the two
shells one after another, it was getting timed out.  But, if the candidates
are copy/pasted on the two shells pretty fast, the connection is getting
through and the data is getting relayed through the TURN server.

But, I have two questions about that..

1) I did not see any timeout happening when the host/srflx candidates get
selected, but only for relay candidates.  Is it correct?
2) Is there any way to configure the timeout before declaring the
stream/component as failed?  Is there any settings for that?

Anand