[libnice] libnice release philosophy

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Fri Sep 2 22:41:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

I certainly don't ! I'm currently shipping 0.1.13 + about half of the
patches from master (the rest are not relevant for that specific use-
case)...

Olivier

On Fri, 2016-09-02 at 15:19 -0700, Chad Phillips wrote:
> > Thanks Olivier. One more question: do you run the latest git master
in production?

> > On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Olivier Crête <olivier.crete at collabo
ra.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
and accumulated patches. There are not many contributors who
understand the whole code bases and the different use-cases, in
particular because we support many different variants which makes
it quite tricky as fixing one may break another.

it's really a "what is best for you".

release’, but instead to understand the philosophy of the libnice
team in regards to providing official releases.

which the team would cut a release?

running libnice in production, 0.1.13, latest git master, or
something else?

olivier.crete at collabora.com