[libnice] A log file attached ----Controlled agent will be not ready when it is behind a NAT in our latest master branch,

hui yu huiyupet2002 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 02:43:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

I discover this issue in the operation system of Ubuntu 14.04LTS.
But I don't think this issue has a relationship with operation system. It
is a logic problem in the code.

The valid pair in the controlled agent cannot become nominated pair in the
current code.

The nominated pair of the controlled agent is generated from the nominated
pair of the controlling agent,
then the new discovery pair (is also valid pair) of the controlled agent is
generated from the nominated pair of the controlled agent,
but the new valid pair is not equal to the nominated pair in the controlled
agent, and the valid pair also cannot become nominated pair,
this is the key reason of this issue.

So the controlled agent can not get ready.

I also attach the log.

Hui