[libnice] keepalive connchecks for TCP candidates

Olivier CrĂȘte olivier.crete at collabora.com
Tue Jan 23 16:25:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

If you use TCP candidates and the connection to the remote endpoint
dies, I think the TCP connection to the turn server should get closed
too. On the first leg, you can enable TCP keepalives. But it indeed
doesn't help with the second leg.

I'm not sure why we disabled the binding requests if TCP candidates are
utilized. I believe in standard compliant mode (ie, not MSN), it should
be fine.

Maybe Youness has another idea,

Olivier