[libnice] keepalive connchecks for TCP candidates

Harald Glanzer Harald.Glanzer at wolfvision.net
Tue Jan 23 17:33:18 UTC 2018

thank you guys for your effort!
test-wise, i already enabled TCP binding requests for all candidates by commenting-out the code in question
which works just as expected - therefore, the binding requests must be forwarded by the TURN server.

therefore, i get a signal if the remote client dies away, no matter what candidate is used.

thx!
hari