[libnice] Assert due to wrong transition

Igor Khomenko igor at quickblox.com
Wed Mar 21 12:45:48 UTC 2018

Hi guys,

looks like I have more specific information right now

So we use Janus WebRTC gateway which is based on libnice

We have Web/iOS/Android clients.

So now I got more precise information how this issue occurs.
Looks like it's reproducible on cellular data, not WiFi, which makes more
sense now because ICE flow can be different on WiFi and cellular

feedback from some clients:
"We have connected to wifi and call gets connected. But on using mobile
data, this issue still occurs. Connection refuses for all users and the
server is down. "

Does it make any sense now?