[libnice] TURN/TLS support in libnice

Johan Sternerup Johan.Sternerup at axis.com
Mon Dec 13 17:07:09 UTC 2021

Ok.

Seems like its doable with a reasonable effort then.

Any thoughts on what TLS library to use and if it should be made optional to minimize dependencies?

I'm thinking libsoup would be a good fit but it does bring in some extra dependencies.

On the other hand you'd also be able to get HTTP1.1 proxy support through libsoup in addition to using OpenSSL or GnuTLS directly.

/ Johan