[libnice] 'should not be reached' on Android, GStreamer 1.18.3, webrtcbin

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Thu Feb 11 17:51:18 UTC 2021

Hi,

I believe this is a known bug that is fixed in the git master by this
patch:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libnice/libnice/-/commit/3144e58c003e852d0c7709efb430dd73594ef698

Olivier

On Thu, 2021-02-11 at 17:26 +0000, Tom Gilbert wrote:
Hi there,

Starting with a working Android client version using libwebrtc, I have
been investigating switching to GStreamer & webrtcbin & have a *lot* to
learn :)  The client runs against a Medooze back end using ice-lite.

Using GStreamer 1.18.3, I see a bunch of lines like this and
wondered if they highlight a setup / configuration problem in my code?
../agent/address.c: line 206 (nice_address_set_from_sockaddr): should
not be reached
../agent/address.c: line 346 (nice_address_is_private): should not be
reached

I have included related log lines below. Apologies for including this
much text, hope that's OK. I can provide additional log output via
whatever route, if helpful.

thanks in advance for any insight you can provide,

--
Olivier Crête
olivier.crete at collabora.com