[libnice] RELEASE: libnice 0.1.19

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Tue May 3 22:57:48 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm very pleased to announce libnice 0.1.19

In this release, I'd like to highlight two contributors. The first is
Ole André Vadla Ravnå who improved our ICE-TCP and also allows libnice
to use the native Windows crypto API by default. The second is Matthew
Waters who implemented the ICE Consent Freshness specification.

Key changes are:
Allow incoming connchecks before remote candidates are set, allows for
connection based on received bind requests
Implement RFC 7675 for Consent Freshness
Use a single server reflexive and local relay candidate, reduces
useless duplicated local candidates
Improved ICE restart implementation
Use Windows native crypto API, removing the need for OpenSSL
Add bytestream ICE-TCP and improve ICE-TCP
Add API to know if a NiceAddress is link-local
Add API to extact the relay address from a relayed NiceAddress
Improve support for detection addresses on Android, iOS, macOS
A number of bug fixes

tarball:
https://libnice.freedesktop.org/releases/libnice-0.1.19.tar.gz

signature: