[Nouveau] Two problems

Jan Buecken jb.faq at gmx.de
Fri Jun 15 04:42:40 PDT 2007

Pekka Paalanen schrieb:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:52:58 +0200
> Jan Buecken <jb.faq at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> mkdir: kann Verzeichnis "cards" nicht anlegen: Die Datei existiert

Sorry, it was a only copy and paste of the whole error. But this is
solved myself (the reason for this error is that I run the script a
second time without deleting the directory cards or rmtmp. The
translation of this error is:
"mkdir: cannot make directory "cards": The directory already exists"

> Please use English or C locale for reporting error messages.
>
>> bereits detect_devices: Creating probe window failed.
>> Device detection failed.
>
> Are you using 16-bit color depth? If so, please try 24-bit.

Yes. This helps. Thanks. A irritating error message...