[Nouveau] Bold text rendering bug

Carl van Tonder simplyw00x at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 04:58:44 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I just started using nouveau yesterday (after I lost my temper with the
Nvidia 'driver' for the last time) and have found it *excellent* so far
--- it works as well as nv on my card (GeForce 6150 Go) with xrandr1.2
as well, which is brilliant. One weird bug I noticed, which seems to be
related to using the nouveau drivers, is that any bold text appears with
abnormally-large letter spacing (e.g. metacity window titles). Has
anyone experienced this before? Bugzilla seems down at the moment but
the wiki didn't refer to anything like this.

Regards,
Carl van Tonder