[Nouveau] noveau help/testing

Pekka Paalanen pq at iki.fi
Thu Jul 17 11:14:41 PDT 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:49:42 +0200
Michał Wiśniewski <brylozketrzyn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm writing to you cause I want to help with noveau. I have GF 5200 card and I
> can dump any data you need from it's registers, of course, avalaible to dump
> with nvclock. Just write what test you want me to perform (if possible, with
> explanations; I'll set up scripts or other tools for testing, so it won't
> waste my time ;) ).

Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I'm not the right person to answer
about nvclock, nor am I currently working on Nouveau. Therefore I'm CC'ing the Nouveau list.

Did you have anything specific in mind?
There are the usual renouveau and mmiotrace excercises in the wiki.

Thanks.

--
Pekka Paalanen
http://www.iki.fi/pq/