[Nouveau] Nvidia AGP donation (pci id 0427)

Craig Andrews candrews at integralblue.com
Wed Jul 1 09:39:02 PDT 2009

I have an Nvidia Geforce AGP card I would like to donate. The PCI ID is
0427. I'm willing to mail it anywhere within the US (overseas shipping
seems to be a bit pricey).

The card used to be in a water cooled system, so I replaced the heat sink
with a water block years ago. So the receiver will have to somehow cool it
(I'll be keeping the water block that's presently on it).

So... whoever wants it, please contact me with your shipping address and
I'll send it off!

Thanks,
~Craig