[Nouveau] nv50/gallium: fix the zeta formats

Christoph Bumiller e0425955 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jul 4 04:26:31 PDT 2009

A little patch that makes the nv50 mesa driver use the
correct GPU values for the matching depth formats.
There doesn't seem to be Z16, but I added Z32_FLOAT to
show the tile_flags the various formats need in the page
tables.

There'd also be Z32_FLOAT_S8_UNORM (0x19, tile flags 0xe000),
but that's not yet defined in the pipe formats header,
and I actually don't know if it's even possbible to define
that cleanly the way pipe_format is laid out.

Christoph