[Nouveau] External monitor is blank with nouveau driver

Andriy Bakay andriy at irbisnet.com
Sat Jun 27 11:33:10 PDT 2009

I tried minimal xorg.conf configuration (as you suggested), but I still
have same problem. I am sending you the configuration and logs.

In my configuration I added the following subsection into "Screen":

SubSection "Display"
      Virtual   1440 1924
EndSubSection

because in auto mode the driver set virtual size to "1440 x 1440" and it
was not enough for my two displays. And I did try the auto mode ("1440 x
1440") as well and got the same results.

Please advise.