[Nouveau] [NV50] application to confirm texture layout

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 03:39:37 PDT 2009

I added nv9x_special, which outputs the shift of 128 bytes blocks
relative to the normal layout, because it appears that the pattern
changes more than once. This has to be run from outside X (needing a
lot of memory), it will screw up your console, so be prepared to ssh
in. I optimised the searching a bit, but expect the test to run for at
least half an hour. You can sent the log to me personally.
Don't change any of the parameters for that test.

Maarten.